POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- Scheduling your appointment at Relaxing Solutions is highly recommended.
- Please notify us if you are pregnant, have any physical limitations or special needs as they may affect your choice of services.
- Please let us know if you have a special event or function in the near future to make sure you choose the right services.
No Show Appointments
- Your treatment is reserved especially for you only, failure to show for your appointment leaves an empty time slot.
- We understand that emergencies happen and therefore allow one no show appointment for one single treatment.
- Couples will be charged $25 per couple for the first no show
- Your subsequent no show appointment will be charged the full amount of the scheduled appointment service.
- Treatment times are reserved especially for you.
- We ask that cancellations be made 12 hrs in advance for services
- A $25 charge can be added to your credit card for failure to follow this policy
- We ask that all new clients arrive 10 minutes before their scheduled appointment.
- As a courtesy to following clients and to your therapist or esthetician, late arrivals will only receive the remaining available time and will be charged the full service fee.
Prices & Gratuities
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, personal checks and cash
- There will be a $20 charge for all returned checks
- Gratuity is optional and can be added directly to your check or credit card
- We will be happy to provide recommendations for your gift of beauty, health and relaxation
- You may purchase a gift certificate for a certain service(s), product or for a dollar amount.
- Our gift certificates may not be redeemed for cash
- We are not responsible for damage or loss of your personal belongings brought into the Spa
- We recommend that you do not bring valuables to Relaxing Solutions Spa
- We ask that you turn off your cell phone and/or pager before entering the spa in consideration of our guests
- With your cell phone off, you also are able to enjoy the spa experience
- All spa clients must be 18 or older to schedule their own treatment.
- Younger clients will need to have a parent or guardian present for their treatment