top of page
RELAXING SOLUTIONS SPA
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- Due to Covid-19 and the flu virus there will be no walk-ins at this time.
- You will need to schedule your appointment at Relaxing Solutions Spa on the phone or e-mail us.
- Please notify us if you are pregnant, have any physical limitations or special needs as they may affect your appointment due to Covid-19.
- Please let us know if you have a special event or function in the near future to make sure you choose the right services.
No Show Appointments
- Your treatment is reserved especially for you only, failure to show for your appointment leaves an empty time slot.
- We understand that emergencies happen and therefore allow one no show appointment for one single treatment.
- Couples will be charged $25 per couple for the first no show
- Your subsequent no show appointment will be charged the full amount of the scheduled appointment service.
Cancellations Due to COVID-19 or Flu VirusWe have modified our cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility to all our clients. We hope this will alleviate any stress and hesitation you have about an upcoming appointment. If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or sore throat, please reschedule your appointment for when you are no longer symptomatic. We understand and request for you to please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule
- Appointment times are as scheduled and cannot extend beyond the stated time to accommodate late arrivals.
- Late arrivals will only receive the remaining available time and will be charged the full service fee.
Prices & Gratuities
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, personal checks and cash
- There will be a $35 charge for all returned checks
- Gratuity is optional and can be added directly to your check or credit card
- All times are approximate
- Prices and services are subject to change without notice
- We will be happy to provide recommendations for your gift of beauty, health and relaxation
- You may purchase a gift certificate for a certain service(s), product or for a dollar amount.
- Our gift certificates are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- We are not responsible for lost gift certificates
- We are not responsible for stolen gift certificates
- Series are non transferable
- We are not responsible for damage or loss of your personal belongings brought into the Spa
- We recommend that you do not bring valuables to Relaxing Solutions Spa
- We ask that you turn off your cell phone and/or pager before entering the spa in consideration of our guests
- With your cell phone off, you also are able to enjoy the spa experience
- All spa clients must be 18 or older to schedule their own treatment.
- Younger clients will need to have a parent or guardian present for their treatment
- Parents or guardian must sign a waiver if not in treatment room and under 18
bottom of page